COVID-19: Laurentien is maintaining customer service
Updated, March 24 at 4PM.
Following the new rules from our government, our offices are closed until April 13. However, we would like to inform you that your sales representative, our customer service team and graphic department are still working from home to serve you:
- Technical support for projects in progress
- Quote requests for student planners and yearbooks
- Reception of your files
- PDF proofs for projects in progress
- Specific agreements with respect to timelines and deliveries
During this time, the best way to contact us will be via Boogie’s message centre or e-mail (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to speak with someone, please leave a message at this number with your information and we will contact you as soon as possible: 1 888 875-3290 ext. 1.
As the yearbook’s pages can be done from home with our online tools, we encourage all committee members to continue working on their projects. Here are some recommendations for the advancement on your project:
- Make sure that all the committee members have the same application for phone calls or video chats: Skype, Messenger, FaceTime, Blizz.
- In regards to the work that still needs to be completed, plan a few virtual meetings to gather the remainder of your information and to delegate the pages that still need to be completed.
- Establish the best method of communication for follow-ups and questions that the team will have: email, telephone, Messenger.
- You have the option to reuse last year’s templates. Simply send us the list of pages that you need or contact us for the steps on how you can retrieve the pages yourself.
Your collaboration in respecting the final date to submit your materials is still necessary. If you feel that the deadline may not be met, it is important to communicate with us so we can evaluate the possibility of changing the final submission date for some of your pages or change your delivery date.
For our clients whose delivery may be affected by the new government obligations to close our offices: We will contact the person responsible for the project within the next few days to discuss the best solution possible.
2020-2021 Student Planners
We encourage all schools to continue the ordering process for their student planners. Do not hesitate to send us your quote request. By doing so, your student planners will be ready for back-to-school.
For all clients who currently have a contract, it is important to send us an email address or a phone number if it is different than what we currently have on your contract. Without a doubt, we will need to reach you during the period of school closures for the progression of your orders
The following are solutions in regards to the cover type and student planner models that you have chosen, which will be helpful in respecting the desired delivery date. If the solutions are not attainable, you always have the opportunity to change your delivery date.
Custom Cover Design
It is important to respect the due date that is on your contract so we can move forward with the production process. Here are a few solutions:
- If you already have the school photos, you can choose among our cover templates.
- Provide Laurentien with your text and examples of designs that you like and our graphic team can propose a custom cover design. An ideal solution if you do not have any photos.
- Choose a Laurentien cover design where we will include your school’s logo in full-colour, the school’s coordinates and slogan. The white rectangle on our covers will be removed and we will match your information to the chosen cover design.
- Change your custom cover design to a Laurentien design. The price will revised at a lower cost and adjusted on your contract. There will be no proofs provided for a Laurentien cover design.
The approval process for a custom cover design remains the same. A proof will be provided via your Boogie account as soon as it is ready for your approval. You can download the PDF and share it with other team members by email or any other application if necessary.
Laurentien Cover Design
All of Laurentien's cover designs are posted on our website. If you need to consult with other members to make your choice, here are 2 applications that will help you with an online survey:
- Mentimeter: Mentimeter
Due to the current situation, if you do not have access to your documents in order to make some modifications, Laurentien is here to help you.
At your request, we can send you a PDF of your pages from the 2019-2020 school year. The following are a few free applications that converts a PDF file into a Word document:
If you need our help to update your school pages, please contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss the best solutions.
If you are unable to respect the due date to submit your materials, we recommend that you evaluate the possibility of referring the students to your school’s website. We will provide you with a Consent form that can be personalized to meet your needs.
Multipurpose Student Planner
We encourage all schools to continue the ordering process for their student planners. Do not hesitate to send us your quote request. By doing so, your student planners will be ready for back-to-school.The confirmation process and timelines will remain the same:
- Student planner type with Teachers Handbook (if applicable)
- Information for the cardstock inserts, (if applicable)
- Placement for the clear vinyl pouch (if applicable)
- School pages and any special instructions (if applicable)
The new online catalogue with our resource pages is an important addition for the 2020-2021 school year! Visit this page to see all the available content:
Personalized Student Planners
Please stay up-to-date with your e-mails, as we will be sending you a message when the proofs will be available. We will need your approval as soon as possible so we can move forward with the production process of your student planners.