So, what exactly is Boogie?
All school yearbook and planner projects go through a secure online account associated with the school. The link to this account can be accessed through the main menu on the Laurentien website. Logging in requires a username and password associated with a project. These applications allow our customers to:
- Centralize project information at Laurentien
- Simplify communications between the school team and Laurentien
- Create their yearbook pages online
- Simplify the collection, editing, and integration of material
Access to the Boogie Yearbook and Boogie Texts applications is through Boogie Project as well as buttons strategically located throughout the Laurentien.ca website. Users have access only to projects with which they are associated.
With Laurentien, your data is hosted on a server located right here in Canada. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-875-3290.
It offers schools a comprehensive solution for effectively handling project contracts, communications, general features, and user management.
- Secure web app with different access levels based on project role
- Section for all your interactions with the technical support team
- Access to contract for reference or to request changes to your order
- User login statistics: date, time, duration, and pages consulted
- Dedicated approval interface for cover, endpaper, and interior page proofs before printing
Find out more about Boogie Project data user privacy here.
It was created in partnership with schools. Our users are our best advocates! It is used to design the layout of yearbooks and incorporate related photos and text relevant to the project. With our intuitive interface and abundance of user-friendly templates, student committees can create their yearbooks with ease.
- Wide selection of layouts and decorative elements
- Portfolio of the best ideas from last year’s committees
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- Uploaded content and images update instantly
- Predefined access levels for different users
- Schools can upload pages from another software by exporting them in TIFF, JPEG, PNG or HEIC format
Its popularity brings to life 2 complementary applications, Boogie Texts and Boogie Photos, which streamline the collection of text and images from all contributors involved in the yearbook.
Find out more about Boogie Yearbook data user privacy here.
It allows students, parents, or anybody that works towards building the yearbook to send photos and images to the committee from their phone or computer.
- Group together all pictures in one spot
- Allows easy sorting of pictures by the project supervisor
- The project supervisor can approve or reject pictures
- Having a record of who sent in a picture
- Rename and move pictures directly in the app
- Create categories to sort pictures
- Images that have been approved by the project supervisor are automatically available in the yearbook app
It is used to collect, write, edit write-ups, link portraits to individuals' names and texts, and integrate this content into yearbooks:
- Online editing interface with confidential login
- Built-in spellcheck
- Automatic text sorting in alphabetical order
- Access level restrictions for editing and proofreading
- The most recent version of write-ups are stored in one place to simplify editing
- Writer access restricted after editing
- Photos and write-ups are automatically matched Write-ups and photos are automatically inserted in Boogie Yearbook
- Write-ups can be added, deleted, or moved without having to redo the entire layout in Boogie Yearbook
Find out more about Boogie Texts user data privacy here.