What is Boogie?
Laurentien offers our customers a platform called Boogie that has been created specifically for school yearbook and planner projects. The platform is divided into specific applications with different uses.
Manage users, contracts, project communications and general features.
- Secure web app with different access levels based on project roles
- Section for all interactions with our technical support team
- Access to your contract for reference or to request changes to your order
- User login statistics: date, time, duration, and pages worked on
- Approval interface for your cover, end-pages and interior page proofs before printing
To create the layout of yearbooks to be printed and integrate related photos and texts related to the project.
- User-friendly interface
- Web-based access
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- No software or extension installation required
- Wide selection of layouts and decorative elements
- Portfolio of the best ideas from last year’s committees
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- Uploaded content and images update instantly
- Predefined access levels for different users
Collect, write, and edit writes-ups. Link portraits to the names and texts of individuals. Integrate this content into your yearbooks.
- Online editing interface with secure login
- Built-in spellcheck
- Alphabetical text sorting
- Access level for editing and proofreading
- Recent versions of your write-ups are kept in one place to simplify editing
- Writer access restricted after editing
- Photos and write-ups are matched automatically
- Write-ups and photos are inserted automatically
- Write-ups can be added, deleted, or moved without having to redo the entire layout
All school yearbook and planner projects go through a secure online account associated with the school. The link to this account can be accessed through the main menu on the Laurentian website. Logging in requires a username and password associated with a project. These applications allow our customers to:
- Centralize project information at Laurentien
- Simplify communications between the school team and Laurentien
- Create their yearbook pages online
- Simplify the collection, editing, and integration of material
Access to the Boogie Album and Boogie Text applications is through Boogie Project as well as buttons strategically located throughout the Laurentien.ca website. Users have access only to projects with which they are associated.
Data User Privacy
The security of our customers’ data is of utmost importance. Our project data is hosted on servers in Canada throughout the design and manufacturing process. To find out more about data use in our applications, please consult the following pages:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-875-3290 ext. 1.
Boogie was created in partnership with schools like yours.
Working with you helps us improve daily. Our users are our best advocates! With our intuitive interface and abundance of user-friendly templates, student committees can lay out their yearbooks with ease. Our application is supported by all browsers and no extension or software installation is required.
Save oodles of time
Boogie Yearbook has hundreds of easy-to-customize templates, and many come with layout themes and cover designs.