Welcome to Laurentien!
Getting started on your yearbook is a breeze.
We provide approximately two hours of complimentary training to all our clients, tailored to your committee's specific needs. To request training and reserve your time, simply make an appointment as soon as possible with your advisor.
Follow these 6 easy steps to initiate your yearbook project:
- Gather a comprehensive list of all the people who should appear in your yearbook.
- Provide the technical specs to your photographers.
- KBe aware of your timeline schedule.
- Create a Boogie user account for each committee member before the training session with your advisor.
- Get to know your team and assign the right person for each task.
- Learn how to create your yearbook in 11 simple steps.
Your Starter Kit includes the following:
- Creative ideas to share with your committee.
- Samples to see and touch, inspiring your creativity.
- Envelopes and prepaid forms, making shipping hassle-free if required.
We encourage you to have fun throughout the yearbook creation process! The Laurentien Team is here to support you every step of the way.
Know Thy Team
Finding the right person for the right task will make your yearbook creation much more fun and effective. You'll save time and your creative ideas will flourish!