Welcome to Laurentien!
Getting started on your yearbook
We provide approximately two hours of complimentary training to all signed clients. We adapt the session to your committee's specific needs. To request training and reserve your time, please make an appointment as soon as possible.
6 steps to initiating your yearbook:
- Acquire a list of all of the people who should appear in your yearbook.
- Give the technical specs to your photographers..
- Know your timeline schedule.
- Create a Boogie user for each member of the committee, ideally prior to the training session with your advisor.
- Get to know your team and try to place the right person for the right task.
- Learn how to create your yearbook in 10 steps.
Your yearbooks starter kit includes:
- Creative ideas to share with your committee
- Samples to see and touch
- Tools to help you assign tasks
- Envelopes and prepaid forms to make shipping easier (if required)
The Laurentien Team
Know Thy Team
Finding the right person for the right task will make your yearbook creation much more fun and effective. You'll save time and your creative ideas will flourish!